Infant Flow Sipap System
Ventilator to recruit marginal alveoli, stimulate surfactants and reduce the work of the respiratory system in infant patients.
- Ventilator by NIV (Non-Invasive Ventilation) for newborns (premature) up to 4kg weight babies
- Besides functioning for oxygenation and ventilation processes, this ventilator can also detect patients with apnea / respiratory failure and spontaneous breathing rates.
- Has 5 Ventilation Modes: nCPAP, nCPAP Apnea, Biphasic, Biphasic Apnea, Biphasic Trigger
- Has a Fluidic Flip Action facility, where CO2 gas from respiration is not re-inhaled by the patient, but is discharged through the Fluidic Flip system
- Advantage of Infant Flow SIPAP :
- Stimulates natural pulmonary surfactant formation
- Reducing the work of the patient’s breathing (making the patient breathing comfortably)
- May open closed / collapsed alveoli
- Battery back up for 2 hours
- Touch screen system